AFGHAN FRACTIONS NAMED PASHTUN TRIBAL LEADER HAMID KARZAI AS THE INTER...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Afghan fractions named Pashtun tribal leader Hamid Karzai as the interim administrator for the transitional government, which will include two women. The agreement, crafted by U.N. special envoy Lakhdar Brahimi and four Afghan factions, was signed at a hotel near Bonn shortly after 10 a.m. (0900 GMT.)German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder and Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer were present at the ceremony.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants
- » French Police Deploy Tear Gas & Water Cannons to Contain Fan Frenzy after World Cup Win
- » Milky Way Still Bears the 10-billion-year-old Scars of a Galactic Collision
- » Scalped Dog Gets Second Chance in Volgograd (Video)
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)