AFGHAN FRACTIONS NAMED PASHTUN TRIBAL LEADER HAMID KARZAI AS THE INTER...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Afghan fractions named Pashtun tribal leader Hamid Karzai as the interim administrator for the transitional government, which will include two women. The agreement, crafted by U.N. special envoy Lakhdar Brahimi and four Afghan factions, was signed at a hotel near Bonn shortly after 10 a.m. (0900 GMT.)German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder and Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer were present at the ceremony.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)