RUSSIA'S GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 5TH THAT IT WILL REDUCE PET...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Russia's government announced on December 5th that it will reduce petroleum exports by 150,000 barrels per day from January 1, 2002. The decision follows lobbying from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)