RUSSIA'S GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 5TH THAT IT WILL REDUCE PET...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Russia's government announced on December 5th that it will reduce petroleum exports by 150,000 barrels per day from January 1, 2002. The decision follows lobbying from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » VAT Fraud: Agreement on Measures to Boost Administrative Cooperation
- » VAT Minimum Standard Rate Set Permanently at 15%
- » VAT Fraud: EU Approves Cooperation Agreement with Norway
- » Eurogroup Statement on Greece of 22 June 2018
- » Leave and Flexible Work for Parents and Carers: Council Agrees General Approach on the Draft Directive on Work-life Balance
- » Coordination of Social Security Systems: Council Agrees General Approach
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)