Bulgarian Army Receive First Lot of Daimler Chrysler
On August 13 Bulgaria contracted Daimler Chrysler for the delivery of 12,900 vehicles for army use.
The signature occurred during the high-profile visit of German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder in Sofia.
The project envisages the stage-by-stage delivery of heavy trucks, hard-terrain vehicles and special infantry transport machinery to be completed by 2020, Defense Minister Nikolay Svinarov reminded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Polling Day in Bulgaria begins with Low Voter Turnout
- » Elections in Bulgaria: 10.3% Voter Turnout at 11 a.m., Problems with the Vote in Turkey
- » Election Day: Bulgaria Votes for New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections