Bulgarian Army Receive First Lot of Daimler Chrysler
On August 13 Bulgaria contracted Daimler Chrysler for the delivery of 12,900 vehicles for army use.
The signature occurred during the high-profile visit of German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder in Sofia.
The project envisages the stage-by-stage delivery of heavy trucks, hard-terrain vehicles and special infantry transport machinery to be completed by 2020, Defense Minister Nikolay Svinarov reminded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Spanish Frigate Blas de Leso Sails to the Black Sea
- » Kornelia Ninova Remains as Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything
- » Bulgarian President: In the Coming Years I will watch over Bulgaria Not to Deviate from the Path
- » NATO has rejected Russia's Request to Withdraw Troops from Bulgaria and Romania
- » The Netherlands will Send two F-35 Fighters to Bulgaria