Bulgarian Army Receive First Lot of Daimler Chrysler
On August 13 Bulgaria contracted Daimler Chrysler for the delivery of 12,900 vehicles for army use.
The signature occurred during the high-profile visit of German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder in Sofia.
The project envisages the stage-by-stage delivery of heavy trucks, hard-terrain vehicles and special infantry transport machinery to be completed by 2020, Defense Minister Nikolay Svinarov reminded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria
- » Anti-Smuggling Action Unleashed Clashes in Northern Kosovo