BULGARIAN WITH GOLD AT WORLD FREESTYLE WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
Sports | November 26, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Nikolay Paslar won gold medal at the 69 kg finals of the 35th World Freestyle Wrestling Championship for men in Sofia on November 25. So far the Bessarabian Bulgarian had won 2 bronze medals for Bulgaria at European Championships. At the quarterfinal Paslar overcame the European Champion from Budapest'2000 - Emzar Bedinashvili (Georgia), with 3-2 pts, while at the semi-finals he crushed with a technical touchdown Lazlo Sabolcz (Romania) by 12-0 pts. for 1:59 min. only. After Barzakov victory at the finals on November 24 and Kochev’s silver medal, Paslar’s is the third medal for the Bulgarian team. Thus the team registered its best result at the World Championships since 11 years.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro
- » Jess Messina Off to Bulgaria
- » Different Football Team Success
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)