I Bought Flying Card from Bexx Air and Payed for It
When they closed the Firm it was impossible to get them in the Office in Sofia (I've been there). I wrote an Email, and got NO answer! Then I saw the information about the 24% refund and sent an email with a please to send me the form, and I've got it after 2 days per email. I printed it, wrote all my dates and sent it per Fax, and since then - nothing.
I tried to send emails to the both email addresses that I had - nothing. I get a mail delivery failure notice. I have no idea if I get one day the money back.
Please email me the information that you know about this story...
I have no idea what should I do now...
Thank you in advance,
**Bexx Air is Bulgaria's first and only so far low fare air charter company. Its office was closed in September by the Economic Police for the time of probing into the company's business activities in view of domestic law. Bexx Air management declared it was set to sue Bulgaria for incurred damages because of the police probe and claimed that illegal competition have most probably halted their business after paying bribe.
Novinite.com is open for publishing any opinion related to the issue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo