Bexx Air Client Confused about Refunding
Herewith I would like to inform You, that I do not agree with Mr. Wiesemann, who say in Sofia, on 6th November 04,"I am proud to announce, that all passengers who did agree on our refund policy have received their refund and a credit note on future flights. "
Up to now I did not receive any information from Bexx Air about refund for 2 flights. In fact I cannot contact them at all. Please, when You can provide me more information about their current e-mail or postal adress, contact me.
**Dirk Wiesemann is the chief of Bexx Air, Bulgaria's first and only so far low fare air charter company. Its office was closed in September by the Economic Police for the time of probing into the company's business activities in view of domestic law. Bexx Air management declared it was set to sue Bulgaria for incurred damages because of the police probe and claimed that illegal competition have most probably halted their business after paying bribe.
Novinite.com is open for publishing any opinion related to the issue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo