Reports: Arafat Clinically Dead
But Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qurie denied the report, saying: "I have just spoken to the officials in Paris and they say the situation is still as it was. He is still in the intensive care unit."
Israel's Channel Two television cited unnamed sources in Paris saying that Arafat underwent a brain scan and was found to be "no longer alive."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria's PM Borissov Calls for Convening Grand National Assembly and Changes to the Constitution, Plans to Resign Afterwards
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th