Petrov Became "Wolfsburg's Superman"
Bulgarian Petrov scored all four goals for his Wolfsburg, as they beat newcomer Mainz 4-3 to extend its lead in Germany's Bundesliga.
"The fans are celebrating the newest holiday - Martin's Day", Wolfsburger Nachrichten reported. The newspaper calls the footballer "the superman Petrov" saying that the 25-year old Bulgarian overshadowed his teammates "in the biggest day of his career."
The German "Kicker" magazine said: "for Wolfsburg Petrov has been the footballer with the golden shoes, now he is also the footballer with the golden left foot."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June
- » Bulgaria: Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts Re-open with Restrictions
- » PM Shinzo Abe: The Tokyo Olympics Won't be Held unless the Coronavirus Pandemic is Contained
- » On April 20th Hristo Prodanov Became a Hero - He Climbed Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen