Bulgaria's Nuke Reloaded
Politics | October 23, 2004, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A special operation, under thigh police control and security measures, was executed for the transportation of nuclear fuel for Bulgaria's only nuclear power plant in Kozloduy. The operation took place under the command of Interior Chief Secretary Boyko Borisov. The fuel was transported from the Gorna Oryahovitsa airport.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)