Russia Delivery Due for Sofia Subway
Politics | October 18, 2004, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A Russian company will be appointed to provide six new cars for the Sofia subway, it became clear on Monday. The joint-stock Metrovagonmash competed with three other companies for the contract, and offered the lowest price. The rustproof steel subway wagons should be constructed in two years. On Tuesday, the capitals city's Mayor Stefan Sofianski is scheduled to sign the contract for the delivery.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » Trump Signed a Decree to End the Division of Migrant Families
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)