Bulgarian Storms German Music Charts
Lucy, who was a part of the successful German girl band "No Angels", was also among Germany's sexiest women according to the "FHM" magazine. The Bulgarian excelled named like Pamela Anderson, Julia Roberts and Leticia Casta.
No Angels were formed in 2000 on the international television sensation POPSTARS. They sang in English and were popular throughout Europe. The group skyrocketed to fame with their debut single "Daylight In Your Eyes". It remained N1 in Germany for a month. They then released their debut album, Elle'Ments. It sprouted the follow up single "Rivers of Joy". The girls then re-released Elle'Ments with new tracks including the third single "There Must Be An Angel"(a remake of the 80s classic).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Report on The Pandemic: “disastrous” Impact on Children’s Rights Worldwide
- » Social Distancing Rules Until at Least July 5th in Germany
- » Montenegro - the Second Country in Europe to Report a Win Over the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria: Cool With Maximum Temperatures Between 16° and 21°
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink