Japanese Art Conquers Sofia
Sofia will see the "White Flower, Red Flower" performance that tells the story of modern times, which span past and future, with key word "colour memory", and vehicle of expression - the modern woman dance traveling between memories and oblivion.
The performance is a part of the Days of the Japanese culture in Bulgaria.
"Mademoiselle Cinema" is in Bulgaria for the second time as in September 2002 they staged another show in the Balkan country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5