Ancient Treasures to Land on Sofia Exhibition
The Academy's Archeology Institute, however, denied disclosing the exact artifacts to be seen during the exhibition dedicated to 135-th anniversary of the BAS.
According to the Bulgarian news agency, visitors will be able to see the unique gold mask of a Thracian ruler recently discovered during excavations in the kazanlak's Valley of the Kings, near the Shipka Peak, by Dr Georgi Kitov.
The Archaeology Institute is part of a total of 58 research institutes and 10 laboratories within the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, with more than 7,000 scientific and technician staff working at them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total