US, Norwegian Share Nobel Economics Prize
Society | October 11, 2004, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Finn Kydland from Norway and Edward Prescott from the United States shared the 2004 Nobel Economics Prize. They were awarded for establishing the foundation of an extensive research program on the credulity and political feasibility of economic policy. The prizes, which include a USD 1.3 M check, a gold medal and a diploma, will be presented December 10, the anniversary of Nobel's death in 1896.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska