Sofia Awaits Legendary Sylvie Vartan
The most probable date for the Bulgarian concert is October 28, Bulgarian 24 Hours daily reported. Sylvie Vartan has not performed in Bulgaria since 1990 when she staged a major concert in the capital city.
In October 1990, Sylvie Vartan returned to her native Bulgaria for the first time since she was eight years old. Accompanied by her brother, her husband and her son, the singer gave a moving concert in Sofia.
The news for the possible concert comes at a time when Sylvie Vartan's autobiographical book is to hit the Bulgarian market.
Sylvie Vartan was born on August 15th 1944 in Iskretz in Bulgaria. In 1952, hoping to find better living conditions abroad, the Vartans emigrated to France.
Sylvie Vartan received official recognition for her amazingly long and successful career when the President of the French Republic awarded her with the coveted 'LЁ¦gion d'honneur' on 24 November 1998.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea