Bexx Air Customers Demand Compensation
Nice, we are still waiting here, we are 2 daft Dutch travellers,
unfortunately ripped of some of our money. Well, at least we have been in Bulgaria, with a reliable Dutch company, and we love your country anyway.
Despite Herr Wiesemanns maybe fraudulous acts!? If nothing happens anymore, lets at least sue him! Keep us informed, please!
John and Hing
**Dirk Wiesemann is the chief of Bexx Air, Bulgaria's first and only so far low fare air charter company. Its office was closed in September by the Economic Police for the time of probing into the company's business activities in view of domestic law. Bexx Air management declared it was set to sue Bulgaria for incurred damages because of the police probe and claimed that illegal competition have most probably halted their business after paying bribe.
Novinite.com is open for publishing any opinion related to the issue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo