Fundraising Sofia Gala Fights Cancer
The glitzy event was part of Bulgaria's national campaign to fight the disease.
Guests to the gala included US Ambassador James Pardew, as well as Bulgaria's Social Minister Hristina Hristova.
Almost EUR 5,000 were raised on Saturday evening. The money will be spent on a mobile mammography apparatus, which is needed for examining women in the remote areas of the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total