Four Youths Impress Bulgarian Opera Diva
Plamen Kumpikov, Antonia Radneva, Veronika Simeoni from Italy and Eliana Bayon from Argentina were granted a Kabaivanska scholarship.
The news was broken by the opera prima herself at the gala concert that marked the end of her 4th master class in Bulgaria.
The four youths will spend a month in an Italian music academy under the tutoring of Kabaivanska. The prima will then decide who will win the one-year scholarship in Italy.
More than 56 talents from Bulgaria, Macedonia, Georgia, Ukraine, Great Britain, France, Italy and Argentina declared their willingness to join Kabaivanska's class.
The grandiose performer organized a master class in the New Bulgarian University in 2001 for the first time, while in 2002 she formed a special fund allotting scholarships for talented singers. So far 7 young Bulgarians have received scholarships.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5