BRITISH TOUR OPERATORS EXPRESSED WILLINGNESS TO DEVELOP HIGH CATEGORY ...
Politics | November 15, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
British tour operators expressed willingness to develop high category tourism in Bulgaria, but fear that Bulgaria lacks the necessary potential, Dimitur Hadzhinikolov, Deputy Economy Minister, announced. At the World Trade Market British tour operators have promised that there will be no cancelled contracts for the winter season. At a meeting with Francesco Frangialli, Secretary General of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), Deputy Minister Hadzhinikolov was informed about WTO anti-crisis strategy in connection with the expected drop in tourist travels after the events in the United States.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things
- » OFFICIAL: Emil Dimitrov is the Ecology Minister