SWEDISH OFFICIALS DISCUSS COOPERATION IN PLOVDIV
Business | November 15, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A Swedish delegation, headed by Swedish Ambassador Sten Ask visited Plodiv. Ask together with representatives of 20 Swedish companies met the Mayor of Plovdiv and businessmen from the region. The Swedish ambassador introduced to the Bulgarian business representatives Ivan Chernev, the new Bulgarian trade counsellor to Sweden. Representatives of leading Swedish companies will participate in the meeting in Plovdiv: Ericsson, Astra Zeneca, SKF and Radisson SAS are among these. The event was organized as follow-up to Ambassador Ask's letter to Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg, in which he expressed his view that there are opportunities for intensification of the Bulgarian–Swedish business relations.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing