PRICE OF ORDINARY COFFE BRANDS UP BY 30%
Business | November 15, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A transition period will be allowed before the requirements for hologram stickers and excise duty stamps on packed coffee come into force, Atanas Katsarchev, Deputy Finance Minister, announced on November 14. The period will expire on 1 May, 2002. The excise duty will be charged per kilo of weight and not on price basis. The new regulations are expected to make coffee retail control easier. The price of expensive coffee brands will go down, while the price of ordinary brands will be up by 30%. In connection with the protests against the introduction of excise duty on propane butane Minister Katsarchev commented that this will not affect the business of the small retailers.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing
- » Hungary Increases its Share in the Paid-in Capital of the International Investment Bank (IIB)
- » Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
- » The Monthly Inflation in December 2019 was 0.7%