A TOTAL OF 1,225,300 HA OF LAND HAD ALREADY BEEN PLANTED WITH AUTUMN C...
Politics | November 15, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A total of 1,225,300 ha of land had already been planted with autumn crops, Mehmed Dikme, Agriculture Minister, said during his visit in Russe on November 14. According to the Minister the vast areas of wheat and barley guarantee that the country will not suffer a grain crisis in 2002. In 2002 the funding from the Agriculture fund will be increased by BGN 19 M. The Cabinet is to increase its role in the guarantee scheme for extending loans to farmers, while reducing direct subsidies.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things
- » OFFICIAL: Emil Dimitrov is the Ecology Minister