THE STATE SUBSIDIES ENVISAGED IN BUDGET 2002 FOR HEATING COMPANIES SHO...
Politics | November 15, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The state subsidies envisaged in budget 2002 for heating companies should be more than BGN 37 M, members of the Parliamentary Energy Committee said on November 14. The fact that the subsidies are not sufficient than needed will lead to “Bulgargas’ losses, which are expected to increase to BGN 400 M in 2002. The strategy on heating companies’ development plans the 10% rise in heat price to continue till 2007. The Committee Members insist on the setting up of an Energy Efficiency Fund.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things
- » OFFICIAL: Emil Dimitrov is the Ecology Minister