PARLIAMENT PASSED AT FIRST READING THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT. IT ENVI...
Politics | November 15, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Parliament passed at first reading the Telecommunications Act. It envisages the closure of the State Telecommunications Commission. A new body will replace the Commission according to the act. The new body will be called Commission for Communications Regulations.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian EU Commissioner Met Organisations for Innovations from Western Balkans
- » Mariana Nikolova to Participate in the Israel CyberTechnology Forum
- » PM Borissov on a Working Visit to Poland to Mark 75 Years since the Liberation of Auschwitz
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned