Ancient Script Uncovered in Bulgaria
The pictograms, painted on 3, 000 year-old ceramic utensils, were found in the grandiose religious centre Perperikon.
In the end of July excavations proved that Perperikon was the capital of an ancient civilization called "The Mountain people".
In ancient Greek history the Perperikon sanctuary has been as important as that of Apollo at Delphi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Morning, Warm Afternoon
- » Bulgaria: The Monument to the Soviet Army in Sofia was Wrapped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 238 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Wind is Weakening, Rain possible in the Southeastern Regions
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia