BALKAN FLIES AGAIN TO LONDON
Business | May 2, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The first flight of Balkan Airlines since two months took place today in the afternoon to London. Balkan stopped its flights more than two months after being declared insolvent by the Sofia regional court. The owner of the airline company, Israely Gad Zeevi was declared to wish to sell its shares, which exceed 75 per cent of the property. During the next couple of days Balkan will restore flights to Dubaj also.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgarian Consumer Watchdog Warns About Tainted Alcohol at Seaside Resorts
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)