BOMB EXPLODED IN A BAR DOWNTOWN SOFIA
Business | May 2, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Strong explosion took place late last night downtown Sofia, Nova TV reported. One of the famous bars named `088`, some 150 meters from Sheraton Sofia was blown up with a bomb put in front of its doors. No injures were reported, the bar was closed at that time, sources said. `088` was owned by thge owners of the only one GSM provider Mobiltel (the GSM code in BG is 088), but later sold to unknown representatives of Sofia`s underground business, TV added.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)