BULBANK`S BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER
Business | May 1, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
33% of the investments in Bulbank are back in `Unicredito`. The Italian financial institution is the new owner of the biggest Bulgarian bank in consortium with `Alliance`. At the General Meeting on April 27, the shareholders voted almost the whole profit of Bulbank for the year 2000-EUR 95 M, allocated as dividends. As a biggest shareholder with 85.2 per cent share `Unicredito` received some EUR 80 M.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)