$30 M INVESTED IN GOLDEN SANDS RESORT
Business | May 1, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Hotel owners in `Golden sands` resort have invested $30 M for this summer seasons` preparation, which is $10 M more compared to last year investments. The first tourist group arrived in the resort on April 28. The tourist operator `Nekerman` brought a group of 30 Belgium tourists. So far over 80% of the resort`s base is reserved for the period May-October. Over 100 000 foreign tourists have paid in advance for this particular period.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)