SECURTY COUNCIL CALLED TO MEET PM
Business | April 30, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian security council met today in the office of the Prime Minister. Ivan Kostov, PM, foreign minister, ineterior and defence ministers discussed for several hours today the situation in the reagion after 8 police officers were killed in Macedonia last nigth by the pro-Albanian extreme groups. PM Ivan Kostov and President Peter Stoyanov already paid condolences to their Macedonian counterpartners Georgievski and Traykovski.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)