Rose as Symbol of Bulgarian Euro Coin
The news was announced by President Georgi Parvanov, who attended the pinnacle of Rose Valley celebrations in the town of Kazanlak.
The 18-aged Boyana Tchakalova swept the crown of Rose Queen 2004 competing with another 22 rivals at the traditional contest in the small town of Kazanlak.
A vast audience of over 3,000 spectators attended this year's rose beauty rivalry.
People from Bulgaria, Japan, France, Spain and the Balkan countries flocked to Kazanlak over the weekend to celebrate the start of rose picking.
The teen rose crownee will represent Bulgaria at the Rose Festival, to be held in Japan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Report on The Pandemic: “disastrous” Impact on Children’s Rights Worldwide
- » Social Distancing Rules Until at Least July 5th in Germany
- » Montenegro - the Second Country in Europe to Report a Win Over the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria: Cool With Maximum Temperatures Between 16° and 21°
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink