Potter Fever in Bulgaria
That news thrilled entire Bulgaria despite the late hour it was broken.
After months of silence and controversy concerning the nationality of the future Potter star, Warner Bros. decided that Stanislav Yanevski, a Bulgarian boy living and studying in London, will play Viktor Krum in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Now everyone is wondering who is that boy and how does he looks like. In March, the month in which the Potter mania reached its peak in Bulgaria right after the Viktor Krum casting took place, there were controversial reports on who would get the role.
Over 600 kids flocked to the first round of the casting that took place in Sofia on February 4 and 5. However, most of them didn't make it to the final stage. A total of 46 suitable candidates were selected and interviewed. Their performances taped and sent to London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » Protests Against Children's Sexual Harassement in Albania
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection
- » Erdogan Wants to Convert the Hagia Sophia Church into a Mosque
- » A Man Wanted by Interpol is Detained in Sofia