Turkish Pop Star Tarkan Thrills Bulgarian Fans
Tarkan became world renowned following his "Simarik" (Spoiled) song. French media even called him "The Prince of the Bosphorus".
The song with the kiss achieved the highest rankings in the international charts, although it's not entirely new. In Turkey, already two years ago, "Simarik" was played country-wide through the loud speakers.
In his pieces that are often based on traditional Turkish melodies, Tarkan combines oriental sounds with catchy western pop rhythms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total