Fashion: How to Shop in a Ritzy Store
2. Walk in the door with a purpose - shoulders back, head held high.
3. If you are lucky enough to be approached by a salesperson, don't brush them off with a "Just browsing." Rich folks demand lots of attention and get it.
4. If you're not approached by a salesperson, be bold and ask for assistance.
5. If you can't be discreet about looking for prices, wait until you get in the dressing room to check them out.
6. Let the sales associate bring in other items if he or she suggests additional coordinates. They usually know what looks great on different body types.
7. Ask about any alteration or delivery services.
8. When you're ready to buy, make sure you use a credit card that has a high enough limit.
9. If the associate offers to add you to his or her customer list, take advantage of it.
10. Touch the garments and really "feel" the fabric like a connoisseur.
11. Engage the sales associate in conversation and ask his or her opinion frequently.
12. If you're not 100% sure how a designer label is pronounced, don't experiment here!
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57