Bulgarian Sweeps Greek Beauty Crown
The 16-year-old Violeta Rasheva was favored by the jury among 26 girls participating in the pageantry last Monday.
Violeta, whose father is Bulgarian, has lived and studied in Greece for the last couple of years.
Following the contest, failed participants lashed at the Bulgarian winner stating to Greek print media that it was not fair to choose a Bulgarian for the Greek beauty crown.
This is the 15th edition of the glamorous Greek pageantry organized and aired by the TV Channel Antenna. It also gives out the crowns of Star Greece, Miss Greece and Miss Tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love