No High Heel behind The Wheel
Each month, high heels cause about 100 road accidents, data show. Traffic policemen insist that those accessories impede ladies' quick reactions. Sometimes drivers are too slow to press the breaks-pedal just because of high heels.
According to a fresh bill, those who drive with heels of ten centimeters, or more, would be fined.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 Newly Registered Cases
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade