Bulgarians Obsessed with the Occult
A third of all inquired said they regularly consulted fortunetellers. Sixty percent were convinced that being a victim of an evil eye could be the main reason for one's misfortune.
Mainly Bulgarians aged between 30 and 45 become fanatical about the occult, sociologist Marchela Abrasheva said. She explained that the result was typical of society in translation, with many people "living in a state of uncertainty, unable to plan for the future."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 70: Group of Protesters Escorted Out of Parliament Building, Interior Ministry: Not True That We Used Force