Bulgarians Obsessed with the Occult
A third of all inquired said they regularly consulted fortunetellers. Sixty percent were convinced that being a victim of an evil eye could be the main reason for one's misfortune.
Mainly Bulgarians aged between 30 and 45 become fanatical about the occult, sociologist Marchela Abrasheva said. She explained that the result was typical of society in translation, with many people "living in a state of uncertainty, unable to plan for the future."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Record Price Increase of Building Materials in Bulgaria: Families are waiting for Repairs for Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Protests against sending Arms to Ukraine are expected all over Bulgaria
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: Every Tenth Woman has been a Victim of Violence at least once