Bulgarians Obsessed with the Occult
A third of all inquired said they regularly consulted fortunetellers. Sixty percent were convinced that being a victim of an evil eye could be the main reason for one's misfortune.
Mainly Bulgarians aged between 30 and 45 become fanatical about the occult, sociologist Marchela Abrasheva said. She explained that the result was typical of society in translation, with many people "living in a state of uncertainty, unable to plan for the future."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic