THE LAST IMF TRANCHE TO BG IN MAY
Business | April 18, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
BG will complete successfully the three-year agreement with IMF and will receive the last tranche of $60-70 M in May. There are no obstacles for BG to receive the last tranche, Johannes Wijnholds, IMF executive director for the Dutch Group and Bulgaria said. A new agreement with IMF will be negotiated with the next government.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Seoul and the UK Have Signed a Free Trade Agreement Which Will Apply after Brexit
- » Volkswagen with a New Logo. What It Will Look Like?