CONSTRUCTION TENDER ON THE SEA COAST
Business | April 18, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A tender for the construction of a 6-km part of a road between Varna and Burgas on the Black sea coast will be opened soon, regional development ministry sources said. The construction will be funded by one of EU programs. Deadline for the road section between Varna and Shoumen, a part of Hemus highway, expires in June, sources added.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Until June 30th, Turkey Won't Export Electricity to Bulgaria
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent