121 TAX DEBTORS FORBIDDEN TO LEAVE BG
Business | April 18, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The State Tax Administration forbade to 121 persons to leave the country for unpaid taxes, authorities reported. They are mainly managers of companies which owe to the state budget amounts exceeding more than DEM 3000 each.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year