121 TAX DEBTORS FORBIDDEN TO LEAVE BG
Business | April 18, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The State Tax Administration forbade to 121 persons to leave the country for unpaid taxes, authorities reported. They are mainly managers of companies which owe to the state budget amounts exceeding more than DEM 3000 each.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Fintech Startups Are Going to Take a Lot of Banks’ Revenue
- » The Innovative SIMPL Long-Term Car Service with Full Assistance Launches in Bulgaria for the First Time
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?