BALKAN MIGHT RESTORE SOME FLIGHTS
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian airlines Balkan may restore flights to London and Dubaj, starting April 30, was announced today. Balkan creditors supported the idea, otherwise the company will be expelled from IATA, sources added. Balkan was announced insolvent after owners from Israeli Zeevi Group left the country two months ago. Now the company owns one large jet - Russian TU-154 which will be used for possible flights to London 6 times a week.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year