BG GOVERNMENT REPORTS TO BUSINESSMEN
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian government held an open session in Sofia with more than 450 participants in Business Easter discussions. Ministers reported to the business representatives, some of them Bulgarian living abroad, on their activities. Dutch PM Wim Kok, who pays regular visit to BG, greeted the participants.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year