BG GOVERNMENT REPORTS TO BUSINESSMEN
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian government held an open session in Sofia with more than 450 participants in Business Easter discussions. Ministers reported to the business representatives, some of them Bulgarian living abroad, on their activities. Dutch PM Wim Kok, who pays regular visit to BG, greeted the participants.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)