NETHERLANDS TO GRANT FL 17.8 M TO BG
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
BG Deputy Prime Minister P. Jotev and Dick Benschop, Dutch State Secretary for Foreign Affairs signed a memorandum of understanding on development of projects between BG and the Netherlands. BG will receive FI 17.8 M this year under the Dutch pre-accession program for economic cooperation with Eastern Europe. The two countries will cooperate in agriculture, transport, industry, energy and the environment. Private sector projects will be prioritized.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Modern Technologies Maintain Quality Infrastructure Even if It Is Old