ENERGY COMITTEE VIOLATIONS DISCLOSED
Business | April 14, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A number of financial violations were discovered during an audit at the National Electric Company for the period January 1, 1997 to April 30, 2000, control officials announced. The company wrongly claimed BGN 44 million in tax credit for inputs in electricity generation for its own purposes. Number of others wrong data put a serious shadow on the Committee accounting, sources from control authorities added.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)