TELECOM STRATEGY ALMOST READY
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Strategy for the sale of the Bulgarian Telecom (BTC) is almost ready and will be submitted for approval to the government before general elections June 17, Transport and Telecom Minister A. Slavinski stated. Last year consortium between Dutch KPN and Greek OTE failed to buy BTC after more than 18 months of negotiations. On a later stage OTE won a bid for the second GSM licence in BG.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year