STOCK EXCHANGE LOW PERFORMANCE
Business | April 15, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Turnover on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange-Sofia is comparatively low: the sale of 3,347 shares worth slightly over BGN 5,200. No bonds were sold. The top deal was the sale of 143,140 shares of the Agropolychim - Devnya fertilizer maker at BGN 0.40 each. Its shares changed hands at BGN 0.38 earlier this week.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
- » Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
- » Dramatic Flood in Russia (VIDEO)
- » Steve Jobs' Special Strategy for Employee Interviews
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)