Bulgarian Viaggio Air Flies to Istanbul
The flights have been scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The price of the return ticket is set at EUR 99.
This is the first time that a Bulgarian carrier makes Sofia-Istanbul service available for the last two years. It was only the Turkish Airline carrier that carried out flights from the Bulgarian to the Turkish capital so far.
Viaggio Air, licensed in February 2003, will fly a 48-seat ATR-42.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom