KOSTOV TO US INVITED BY VP CHANEY
Business | April 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian prime minister I. Kostov will pay visit to the United States in May to meet vice president R. Chaney, PM press office announced. Due to the fully booked program of the president J. Bush, only VP will meet I. Kostov. He is expected also to speak to the US Congress and to visit Los Angeles and Chicago to meet Bulgarians who live there.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year